I'm not moving...

I'm just expanding, if you will.

There are some things that I want to say and share, that I just can't in this blog. There are things that I don't want to share with certain lurkers and the entire www.

This blog will remain my blog for all things fun: pictures, recipes, daily rants, book reviews, etc.

In my attempt to document where I'm at in my life without the repercussions of not knowing who's reading, I've created a second blog here. It's going to be private, so please comment with your e-mail address to be added. :-)

Comments

  1. janetgephart@hotmail.com

    Hope you are doing well! Thanks for the sweet comment on the kids, they will actually be 4 on Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. infinitemystery@hotmai.com
    Totally understand wanting a private blog to share feelings... sometimes I want to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lifeasiknowit09blogATgmail.com

    Hope this helps you find a way to express yourself, without others judgement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lfsherrill@gmail.com

    I have my photo journal private too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sillysass@gmail.com

    Hope you are doing well!! You are so strong!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okierednecks@ yahoo.com

    I have been through the same thing and totally understand.
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. swindys.stories@yahoo.com

    I have been thinking about doing a private one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ivytag@gmail.com

    I just want you to know that I think you are really brave for starting over like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  9. worrellb@vt.edu

    Your blog is great and I totally understand you wanting to keep some things more "private"! I'd love to keep up with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mpanzare@gmail.com, I am a lurker but I am a 20 something that likes reading about other 20 somethings and I dont judge or leave nasty comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I, like Shell, am a lurker. Been reading your blog but not commenting. Woops! :-) But I would love to be included!

    jordan_denae_08@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to be invited!

    lifewiththeedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. johnsonje2573@gmail.com

    -- Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hear ya about wanting to write about things, but not wanting EVERYONE reading them :) I have many of those days!

    add me!

    supermeg1718@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did I miss this post? Sign me up! aly underscore 313 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Scratch that email instead use aly underscore 313 at hotmail dot com

    Can't wait to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally think about making a private blog to do the same thing!

    nowitakeflight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That happens to me all the time...you need it though! Trust me...none of that stuff is going away! :)

    Don't forget about me!
    AbbyKoeff[@]Gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  19. acreid08@yahoo.com

    You are a great person! I am amazed at how well you are handeling your situation and am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've thought about going private as well, it will give you a lot more freedom! :)

    I would love to read: heartonhomestead@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. adiemae@gmail.com

    It will be nice to have an outlet! Look forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'll admit it, i'm a total lurker! Guilty. :D But, I would love to be included.

    aktrombly@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i'm a lurker too, but love reading your blog!
    kira.heintz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to follow along on your new journey !

    newlywedblog@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. How you've been handling things is so inspiring...I'd love to be able to follow your private blog!

    silvaa@onid.orst.edu

    - Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  26. Please add me to your readers. addison.se@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, I didn't know you started up a new blog! My email is iknowshesthere at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  28. meganpmyers@gmail.com

    I just found your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'd love to follow along on your other blog if you're still taking new reader:)

    imjackiestwin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts